In Search of Truth

Hi welcome all to Surreal Thought. I'm dedicating this blog to philosophical discourse and occaisionally will have some mind blowing poetry for all to read and ponder upon. If you enjoy reading the content please add me to your followers list or shoot me an e-mail and I will send you an alert personally each time I have a new post. I encourage all to leave comments, ideas and questions for me. Thanks and lets explore the truth together.

Followers (CLICK HERE TO GET UPDATES EVERYTIME I POST A BLOG)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

THOUGHT

There is the idea,
Here it comes,
Over and over it repeats,
Understanding the concept,
Giving in to reason,
Having to believe,
That my idea is real.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
-Walt Emerson

No comments:

CHECK THIS OUT!