In Search of Truth

Hi welcome all to Surreal Thought. I'm dedicating this blog to philosophical discourse and occaisionally will have some mind blowing poetry for all to read and ponder upon. If you enjoy reading the content please add me to your followers list or shoot me an e-mail and I will send you an alert personally each time I have a new post. I encourage all to leave comments, ideas and questions for me. Thanks and lets explore the truth together.

Followers (CLICK HERE TO GET UPDATES EVERYTIME I POST A BLOG)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Truth Observed

Here is a short poetic verse wirtten by the Green Scarvenger on truth observed.

Truth--- universally recognized as the one source of acknowledgement, that is among humans. Do other life forms conceive truth, trees, animals, fish etc.? Perhaps they are truth to us. The truth is, no human alive will ever know what happens after death. So did the creator ensure that we not know? Is it that we humans are not perfect until death, or by design, to prove to "Satan" that humans can be truthful, even while alive.

No comments:

CHECK THIS OUT!